Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back in Van city...for a while now

Its been a while since I last posted anything. I just get into this slump sometimes and I don't feel like doing so many things including posting to my blog.

So I got back safely to Vancouver from Ghana, via Amsterdam. My trip was aight and frustrating at times. I didnt get to do so many things I'd planned to . But I'm grateful for the things I was able to do.

I had a loooong ass lay over in Amsterdam. It was quite tiring actually. I got to amsterdam early in the morning, like 5am and had to hang around the airport till 4pm or so. I'd planned to take a trip into town instead, but i was soooo tired from not sleeping from Ghana that i spent the next 12 hrs after we landed, trying to find a comfortable chair to sleep in. I kept moving from area to area because of kids making noise and stuff.

When i got home i was met by a very untidy apartment. It looked like the apartment had thrown up. my roomie is ok on so many levels but tidiness and cleanliness are not her strong points.

I wasnt looking forward to going to work at all. i was sick of the routine and the negativity and the office B.S., oh and the long hours and the weekends we never got off. i had planned to ask my employer to cut down my hours.



Hopefully i'll find somewhere else to work soon....my new hours start from May and i cant wait.
In the meantime, i'm back working on set part time and have been editing a movie for a french indie movie director, based in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment