Sunday, October 7, 2007

Lemonade diet - Day 4

- I woke up on day 2 feeling light but not crazy hungry like I did on day 1, but that didn't last for too long. Day 2 got tougher because I was with a friend who started this diet as well, at the movies and she was obviously not going to make it past the first day. It was a beautiful day and we wanted to go shopping...I honestly didn't have the energy to be walking all over the place and I eventually gave in and had a few pieces of sushi. It helped because I felt a little better for the rest of the day.

- Day 3 was tough because I'd eaten on day 2. I felt miserable to be honest. It was like day 1 all over again. But I persevered. My friend said she's giving up today. I called her last night while she was in the middle of ordering yam and garden eggs...I understood her because I wanted to throw in the towel so many times yesterday. I think if she were a stronger partner in this venture I'd try to be stronger too....but i want to give today a try and see how i feel. Last night i felt awful....high temperature, pains in my joints and slight dizziness....but sometimes everything else clears away and its just the lightness...its almost like a high and I like that part....I'm concerned though, that I'm not strong enough health wise to do this for long...because I really do feel ill....kind of like I usually feel occasionally but without the lightheadedness.

today, i feel light, weak but not yet hungry...i had decided i might throw in the towel today, because of the way I'm feeling.....but I'll see how long i can push this mind over matter.

1 comment:

  1. A Rose is still a RoseFebruary 27, 2008 at 12:42 PM

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....GOSH,I DID GIVE UP...THAT WAS SUCH A FUNNY PERIOD...however,I seem to have lost a wee lil bit..lol

    ReplyDelete