I have a terrible fear of heights - I have to change the channel when people are bungee jumping on TV (I can't watch those segments on the Amazing race series)
I prefer dancing alone when there's no-one around - I feel I'm more expressive this way
My name means "Let this one remain" in Akan
I was ambidextrous till I was a teenager - now I'm mostly right handed
I am terrified of lightning
I used to seriously believe I was an alien for the longest time as a kid - I just couldn't relate to most people including my family and I couldn't wait for the day when I returned to my own planet - No joke!
I got drunk and passed out for the first and only time in my life at the ripe old age of 28
One of my secret desires is to one day have six pack abs
I once trained for weeks for the Vancouver 10k marathon and on the day of the event, decided to stay home and watch it on TV
When I was about 8, I ate a whole slice of cake infested with ants because I didn't want to offend my great-grand mother who had given it to me and was watching me eat it. She had Alzheimer's and didn't see too well, but I didn't have the courage to tell her the cake was no good.
How are you doing on the six-pack abs? You can achieve that in Ghana. Maintaining it will be the issue.
ReplyDeleteMike
I am on it, oh :) I had a hint of it years ago when I was more active and that was cool. Right now I just have a one pack that I need to work on changing to a 6 pack and maintain somehow. you're right Mike, maintaining would be the tricky part :)
ReplyDelete