Got blasted by my boss, for stuff i didn't do.
He had travelled. His sister, who's like the 2nd in command changed some decisions he'd made. He'd told me before he left that i shouldn't discuss stuff with anyone at work....i should just work on a project alone...which didn't make sense...because my role in the project is just a part of it....the programmer is also involved and so is his sister...so that plan didnt work and he took it out on me, amongst others.......then I had an argument with Paul, a friend of mine and he called me a brat. I've been called all sorts of names in my life, but never a brat.....anyways......whatever.......tomorrow is another day........hopefullly it will be more positive.......
btw, y'all had better start posting some comments.....something.....anything....I feel like i'm talking to myself here....what's up with that? Speaking of what's up...
what was up with Zi-Zou and the header on the Italian guy's chest.....? whatever he said...i dont think anything justified Zidane heading him and at a time like that.....
No comments:
Post a Comment