I arrived a few days ago and I'm still jet lagged. I'm trying to re-orient myself, get used to the new currency and figure out what to do for work. I moved to Tema to live with my brother almost as soon as I arrived and that's confusing as heck, since I've never lived in Tema. I feel disconnected from my old bases in Accra. But I'm going give Tema a chance.
Maybe if I got a car it won't be so bad.
Met my niece for the first time and she's soooo adorable.




I will be following your blog to live through your lens:):):)..Cannot wait to see great images and fun stories about home.
ReplyDeleteRemember, woooo saaaa,wooooo saaaa,looool
ps: I am so in love with ur niece, she will break hearts:):)
I know...she's a cutie petutie. The fact that she smiles a lot and has 2 dimples make her even more adorable.
ReplyDelete