After careful deliberation, I have decided to leave Tema and head back for Accra. Tema was actually beginning to grow on me, my brother on the other hand was not. In his own words, we are heading down different paths. We tend to argue about nothing and I need peace and tranquility around me. As much as I liked the quiet, the faster-than-accra internet speed, the independence from my parents and the possibility of starting my own vegetable garden, I have to bid adieu to all these perks and find my footing somewhere else.
* sigh....Such is life.
Glad you made it to Gh safely.
ReplyDeleteSince Tema has its perks, how about splitting your time between Tema & Accra?
BTW, you have an open invitation to share your Customer Service experiences in GH with us @ http://ghanahallofshame.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHopefully you don't get too frustrated with the way things are done. It certainly will get better.
Hi GH Hall of Shame (sounds strange addressing you with that name, LOL).
ReplyDeleteI think I might actually have to swallow my pride and split my time between Tema and Accra for work reasons.
I will certainly try to share some of my good and not so good customer service experiences on your blog. I have faith things will get better if rather slowly. But we'll get there. :)